Friday 1 August 2008

IN THE lOVE'S REGION =)

MY LOVE Weather forecast over My Love's regionS
Fri Aug 1, 12:05 PM ET


MIDDLE

IMPORTANT ADVERTISEMENT ;)

Severe thunderstorms will be possible over the My LOVE'S REGIONS , Upper MY HEART Valley, and Lower LOVE'S REGIONS , as the LOVE'S storm system slides east across the area. Damaging winds, large hail and perhaps and isolated LOVE'S TEASING tornado will be possible. This activity should move east of the area later tonight. EROTIC LOVE'S Heat will then expand this weekend, from the (NEAR THE CHEST) Plains into parts of the MIDDLE ( ***** ), as an upper-level ridge builds east across the area. Afternoon highs both Saturday and Sunday will reach into the upper 90s and lower 100s over the central Plains, with upper 80s and lower 90s into the MIDDLE. The EROTIC LOVE'S Heat, factored in with the LOVE'S moisture in SOME place, will produce heat indices over 105 for parts of the MIDDLE and Plains this weekend ;).... Meanwhile, weak LOVE weather disturbances will slide east across the Plains, Upper Midwest this weekend.

THE END

MY LOVE WEATHER FOR THIS WEEK END.

IN THE lOVE'S REGION

======================================

My darling ....
I am living in a far distance place
But, you know that where i am
Please , come to me ....
If you know that it is my love's region
My darling ....
I am crossing the lonely mountains
But, I could hear echo of your calling voices
Please , show to me the way ....
If you are the white clouds of
The Love's region of blue sky
My darling ....
I am so exciting with your words
But, you know that i am a blind man
Please , come to show me ...
If you know that it is my strong
Desire of my love's region
How can i read your love words
Without your touching .... ?
My darling sweet heart ....... =(

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: