Tuesday 26 August 2008

Love's Differential calculus ;)



Love's Differential calculus
=======================================

My darling .....
A love between us
To give or get ?
To be near or be far ?
For me.... nothing ...
Just i love you
I needed to be your first Love
In the first time ,
But, you've given me an old Love
Later ,
I was satisfied ....
With your old Love
For me .... now
I don't not want to be
The first Lover .....
Just , I want to be
The Last lover of you
M darling sweet heart .... ;)

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008


Note ;) ......
Differential calculus = The fundamental theorem of calculus states that differentiation is the reverse process to integration.Differentiation has applications to all quantitative disciplines. In physics, the derivative of the displacement of a moving body with respect to time is the velocity of the body, and the derivative of velocity with respect to time is acceleration. Newton's second law of motion states that the derivative of the momentum of a body equals the force applied to the body. The reaction rate of a chemical reaction is a derivative. In operations research, derivatives determine the most efficient ways to transport materials and design factories. By applying game theory, .......etc.

No comments: