Sunday 10 August 2008

Are you ready for Love ;)

Are you ready for Love

=============================

My darling ,
If we meet ...
Early time of our age
This is better for us ....
Now, We had both ...
Each of our loved one , ready
How can i do .. ?
I have to keep my new love
Upon you ....

For me .... impossible darling
Can we across the lines ?
Should we across those rules and customs ?
if loveBetween us ...
What should we do ... ?
You had a promise to another man
I had a promise to another girl
Can we across those lines ?
Tell me clearly ...
When we meet online
In this time ...
If we do not want to lose each other
What should we do , darling ?
But, i do not want to hurt any one
Do you understand about me darling ?
If you will not solve this problem ?
I have to keep my love for you ... ?
But , It is impossible for me darling
If we meet here online again
Call me as a word
if>

" Darling " to me ....
So, I can assume that it is your answer
Ok ? darling ... my sweet heart .

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: