Friday 29 August 2008

The power of my love is meant that... without Gravity on this Earth ;)


The power of my love is meant that... without Gravity on this Earth ;) .............
==================================

My Darling ...., if ?....
I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you with my sincere Love ....

I love you that ...

If you think..... like

Gravitation is responsible for

My falling in love with you ?

We should go to the galaxies

And I could be testified

With my heart again that

How much I love you darling

So, you will know that

The power of my love is meant

Without Gravity on this Earth ;)

My darling sweet heart
So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008


No comments: