Thursday 7 August 2008

My heart was imprisoned =(












































































































































































My heart was imprisoned
=====================================

My darling ......
I have been useless
For many years
In my life ....
I have been careless
For my heart
Now, many years
I've yearned to be free
Since then ...
I needed to be freedom
My heart was imprisoned
I shouted with
The most louded voices
To get helps
To be free from my prison
But, I have to listen
The voices of my calls
Echos of my calling for freedom
Till i am waiting to hear
My freedom calling voices from
The Universe .... Till now
I am waiting for it ....
To be freedom

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: