Saturday 30 August 2008

To my darling ....... ( Version . 7 )


Why ? Darling .... Why?
=============================

My Darling ...., if ?....
I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover for you
Who Love you with my sincere Love ....

My passions have been governed by you
My life is just for you ....
My longing days are set up for your love
Will you be unbearable pity for my suffering ?
My darling ....
You brings ecstasy
You relieves my loneliness .....
And then ....
You ran away .....
Why ?
I do wish to understand for my pity heart
By my little knowledge ....
I do wish to know
Why your eyes look like the stars shine .... ?
I do think about it ... again and again
Why ? darling .... why?
My cries of pains for those
Days and nights ...
But I can not,
And I too suffer ....
And I became tearless

So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
I have to tell you more .... and more
About my love ...
Will you listen to me ?
So you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about all of my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: