Saturday 23 August 2008

I will come for the last kiss =(


I will come for the last kiss
=======================================

My Darling !! How are you .....? =(

I know that you will be happy, today
Because of your great wedding day
I have to come, this wedding day
To say” Good bye darling ”
I wanted to leave a kiss
For our last greeting :(
Once upon a time
We always kissed you...
When we met
On the roof your house
Nobody know , today is ....
My last kissing to you
Officially
My crying without tears
I wanted you to have a better life
I wanted you to have a happy life
The only way is .....
I've sacrificed my “ LOVE ” for you
And I will come to greet you
As an ordinary friend
For the last time ....
For the last kiss .....
In the time.... please,
Give me your the sweetest kiss
Let me keep my tears
Till ....


My darling sweet heart .

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: