Saturday 9 August 2008

My Love will never be failed =)

My Love will never be failed

==================================

My darling .....
I thought that ,
I forgot about you
But , it is not real for me
Since , it has been happened
Long time ago ...
I remembered about you , frequently
You and me visited the palaces
When i saw them ....
I missed you , really
But, i am thinking ...
Why i can not forget about you ... ?
May be .... you are the one
The most i loved ... in my heart
So painful ....
So hurt ....
So bitterness ....
Well ...
Will you laugh at me ?
If i will tell you that
I am crying about you
Till now ....
My darling ...
If we meet on the streets
Accidentally ....
Will you give me a sweet smile
Like you did it before ?
If we meet online
Accidentally ....
Can you send a message in a chat box
To me a greeting " Hi "
Like you did it before ?

My darling ...
If we can meet again
Accidentally , somewhere
In the world ...
I will explain to you that
I couldn't find any one
The place of my heart
Leave to remain ....
Expect your heart's place

My darling .......
If you can concern
My love again ...
I will repeat my love words
Upon you ......
As we have met before
Will you excite with me again ?
Like we met the place here online

My darling ........
My heart is not still cooling down yet
I have to keep
To be calm with your love , again
I do not want to be wrong
Again and again ...
My heart's hurts were
So much darling
Today ,
My love is growing up again
You know .....
For a Love 's debate
I do not do to be a winner
I do not want to be a winner
I do not want to lose you , again
I do not lie that ....
I did not always remember about you
But, sometime
When we had visited together
The palaces ....
When i saw those photographs
My eyes were teary with ... my heart
In this moment ....
I couldn't see you in the photographs
My darling sweet heart .

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: