Saturday 30 August 2008

My beloved , love's flower !!!

My beloved , love's flower !!!
===========================

Absolutely given blue rays
The arts' circle ....
With your full moon's nights
You have so good smell
On the tree ...
Even , when you're falling down
On the earth ...
You are a beautiful flower
Blossoming in the highest places
You are my reality love
A great Love's flower
After you're falling ...
To the Kindnesses river
I am losing you day after day
My beloved , Love' flower
When can i kiss your
Leaves of Love ...?
When shall i drink your
Liquid of Love ...?
I believe that i will kiss ...
Your leaves of love, again
Till your became
To rest in my heart
I believe that i shall drink ...
Your liquid of love, again
Till my heart will grow
With a new power
Now, i am alone
Where are you now ?
Where did you go ?
My beloved , love's flower !!! =(


Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: