Thursday 21 August 2008

Darling , I will not write ... a sad poem for you =(


Darling , i will not write a sad poem for you
=================================================================

Those erotic eyes gave me
My life in living
But .... darling
All the happening in your heart
That i knew .... =(
My darling i will write
Love poems for you ... that
Sonnet of your beauty
I love to write all of my heart
What happening to you ...
I saw the shining stars that
In your eyes .....
I saw the the teary moon that
In your eyes .....
When i saw that shady clouds
In your eyes ....
I knew that you will cry soon
When i saw your lips ...
like shaky leaves in the trees
I knew that you will explode
Your love upon me ....
All of my poems are love poems darling
To honour your love
To honour your beauty
To honour your soul
I will make a honour of my love poems
Singing ceremony for you
Because of...
You have te ached me
How to laugh
How to cry
How to yearn
how to love
Thanks for it ... =(
Though ,
I never know it
Before i met you
My darling ....
I knew that ....
I could make cries
Without my tears
For you some days
I knew that ....
But , there are no way
I will make
To escape ...
From those sufferings
I will not flee
From those suffering
I love to write only
Love poems for you
I will never write
A sad poem for you Even , i am broken heart My darling sweet heart
Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: