Saturday 23 August 2008

You've given me a power of Love =)

You've given me a power of Love
================================

My darling .....
You are so innocent to love ...
I've seen your absolute circles eyes
I've seen your so grace smiles
I've seen your lovely face
On the blue moon ...

My darling .....
When i met you ...
My life was in ruin
You gave me a shining light
On my heart ...
It was a constant power
For me ... to alive
Even , you do not know it =)

My darling ...
You are A Royal flower
Always blossoming
In the highest mountains
I do not know ...
How much have i loved you ?
At first sight ... darling
Even, my heart was pained
To love you ... darling =)
Since ......
I'm always thinking
My worries are concerning that ....
The day will arrive to split us

My darling ....
Even , you can leave me
I will love in my future days
With my forgiveness ...
It is a power of my heart
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: