Saturday 16 August 2008

The golden records of my yearning Day's meant that ...!!

The golden records of my yearning Day's meant that ...!!
=============================================

The moon is so lonely
Behind the fog and dark clouds
Like these nights ...
I've cried out many time for you
Since , you have left me
My life is like ...
The flowers are floating
In the river to the sea
Without any help
There are no harbours
There are no light house
Till the sea ....
So lonely journey darling
Even , the blue nights come
I am alone .... still
My darling ... why ?
I couldn't understand about it
Why you are so cruel to me?
I've been cried out like this
Many nights without you
My tears became as pearl
For you darling ....
My body became a statute
For you darling
My yearning nights will
Never end till ...
You will be near me

My darling .....
I will wait till the dawn come
I will wait till you come back
I will cry till ....
When the lonely flower
Can see the light house
And the records of
My yearning days
Became as my love poems
For you as my Love's poems book ... Till ... =(

Compose by Michaelko <3 copyright ©2008

No comments: