Friday 15 August 2008

Do you know it , Why? .... my darling =(


Do you know it , Why? .... my darling =(

=======================================


My darling .....

I am missing you ...

So much

I know that

Here in my life ...

I can't find that

Any realities of your images

Your laughters

Your teary eyes

Your grace smiles

Your elegant beauty

My darling ....

My Days and nights

Are gone by you

With Loneliness

I am always hearing

Sounds of your voices

I do not want to be alone

I can not forget about you

How can i do my darling ?

I wish you that ...

You should know my heart aches

Do I have to feel like this

The whole my life ...=( ?

Do I have to happy

Darling ...answer me please =) ?

Seasons and flowers

Are gone by you ... =(

With Loneliness


I know that .... =)

I can meet you ...

In my dreams , daily

But, Darling ....

When I'm waken up ...

All of my sweetest dreams

Suddenly ...were disappeared

Why ? ..........

Do you know it ? =(

My darling ...

I wish to keep that

All of my daily dreams and your images

Alive in my daily life

To record ....

Such as my paintings

But, I couldn't find to paint

The way of methods and colours

To create as An art of renaissance

How can i impress ?

Your grace and fashioned style

If Do i have a chance that

I wanted to ask you ...?

My darling ....

Do you know it ?

How long do i have to suffer

Like this my darling

If Do i have a chance from you ?

I will ask you that ?

Do you know my heart aches darling ?

I hope that might you know ?

All of my suffering in daily

My darling sweet heart


Compose by Michael ko copyright ©2008


No comments: