Wednesday 27 August 2008

A crazy love of mine =(


A crazy love of mine
============================

My darling ...
On this amazing world
Every body had a great Love story
Even , an animal have a Love story
If the ocean fall in love with the beach
Why do not you love me darling ? =(
If the Rain drops fall in love with the earth
Why do not you love me darling ?
If the clouds fall in love with the wind
Why do not you love me darling ?
If the flowers fall in love with the bees
Why do not you love me darling ?
My life can not live a love from you
Do you know it my darling ?
I could suffer with this love
Even , i know about it , darling
I can't go away from your Love
Even , we have a love for each other
Sometime , we can not exchange it , darling
Do you know it, why ? if you know it tell me
I couldn't understand about it?
If a real love is mean ...
A statute of Venus ...
I can transform my life as Venus
If a real love is mean ...
A painting of Vincent Vin Gogh ...
I will transform my soul as a painting
All that ... My suffering are good for you
I could suffer in all entire life
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: