Sunday 3 August 2008

Just a believer of Love for you =(

Just a believer of Love for you

===================================

My darling ....
If i've never seen you here online
Our Love story will never be existed
Even , we meet accidentally on the street
I will be a stranger ... for you darling ;)

If you never know about ...
My sensitive love upon you
How much do i love you , now ?
You will not never feel even ...
I took my heart still alive for you

If i re-think about our chatting
Here online ... i am always smiling my self
How was that so sweet feeling for me
My darling sweet heart ...
I am just a believer of Love for you
I am just a prayer of Love for you
I am just a blind man for Love for you
I put first thing for Love for you
I was just a crazy man for Love

If you do not sincere to me upon my love ....
I will not be happy man after i've met you
I can tell you in my the whole life
Did you know that i've decided ?
To Love about you .... even
I could be a Victim of Love that i knew
My darling sweet heart ........

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: