Monday 4 August 2008

Will you accept , My love is the most valuable things ? ;)

Will you accept , My love is the most valuable thing ?

=============================================

My darling ..........
You can not get
All of my valuable things
From me ....
If I give you my Love as
The most valuable things
From me .....
Will you accept it ?
It is about my life darling
It is the most important thing
I owned in my life darling ...
You can cast All of De Beers Diamonds
Their current prices and it's values
In their market ....... and Around the world
You can cast All of World famous paintings
Their current prices and it's values
In New York City ...... Christie's Rockefeller Market
But, you can not cast the values of
My Love and My heart
In this world market ......
So, will you accept it ?
My darling sweet heart ...... ;)

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: