Thursday 28 August 2008

To my darling .......



To my darling .......
==========================
My Darling ....,

if ?....
I am not a Lover who does not Love forever.....
But, if ?.....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you with ......
My infantile Love is for you .....
My mature Love is for you .....
My immature Love is for you ....
My jealousy Love is for you ....
My requested Love is for you ....
My hunger Love is for you ....
My thirsty Love is for you ....
My talkative Love is for you ....
My animal Love is for you ....
My wild Love is for you ....
My cruel Love is for you .....
My sacrificial Love is for you ....
My sadden Love is for you ....
My forgiven Love is for you ....
My sincere Love is for you ....
My darling sweet heart


Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee298/salvy_italy/?action=view¤t=thCoracaoPusl.gif


No comments: