Tuesday 17 June 2008

Young days


   Young days
=========================

My darling .....
When we was young
I always go to school
With you ....
While the rainy ...
I covered with my umbrella
So, i always have to bring
An umbrella for you
Do you remember about it ?

My darling ....
How i was foolish to wait
In front of the school ...
Until you finished your class
You can ask the blue bench
Near the gate of our school

How was i am foolish guy
To write about you ...
Every day in my diary
You can ask to my diary pages
So they will tell you

How was i am foolish guy
To wait for open day of our school
To meet you again
To see you again
Just ......
We've started our school holidays

How much I've so loved
To pray for you
To get you
To love you
In our little church
Every day ...
To my lord ...darling

Compose by Michaelko         copyright ©2008



No comments: