Monday 9 June 2008

I will serve more for the days, i've left you alone




  I will serve more for the days, i've left you alone  
================================================

I am looking at the window
The running rain is speedily
To go a head .....
My mind is travelling outside
My body is floating with the train
You are a poem of my heart
I'm always remembering your words
When i am travelling alone ....
Your words touched my heart
In the deepest part inside
That i knew my darling ...
My heart is happy in my wounds
Now ............
That i knew my darling
You are my golden heart
That it is true my darling
I never be forget about you
The golden days with you
Your touches
Your kindnesses
Your smiles
Your cares
I will come to you soon
My daring ...
With this train
I will serve to you, more
The days, i have left you
For it ..... darling :)

Compose by Michaelko   
   Copyright ©2008

No comments: