Thursday 12 June 2008

I will play my old guitar till you arrive :(

  

  I will play my old guitar till you arrive  
=========================================================

My darling.....
where are you darling ?
I can' sleep tonight
I am seeing northern stars
I am missing you so much
I will play my old guitar
Dedicated to you .....

I have only this old guitar tonight
As my friend  .... :(
My melodies will reach to you
As my wish .... :(
My love lyric words will reach to you
As my desire .... :(
All of my songs will dedicate to you
As my lover .... :(
On this lonely night

My darling .....
Do you know that ....
The little birds are teasing me
The little stars are twinkling me
The moon is laughing at me
I do not care about them
I will play my old guitar
Till u arrive to me
My fingers' tip will be with all bloody
Till i play for you
 

The dark clouds came
With heavy rains ....
Hit and shook my parlor ...
The stars even disappeared
Tonight .....
I will play my old guitar
Till u will arrive near to me
My fingers' tip will be with all bloody
Till i will play this old guitar

For you ....
My darling sweet heart ..... 


Compose by Michaelko  Copyright ©2008

No comments: