Wednesday 25 June 2008

The Love's battle between us =0)

The Love's battle between us
===================================================
This is our battle between you and me
I don't want to win over you ....
But, i don't want to lose you ... darling
If you do not want to continue me
You should tell me about it ... before hand
After i loved you that i have to suffer
That i realized it now ....
After i loved you that i have to be brave
I need to face all of those uncertain conditions
How about you my darling ..... ?
It is a heart's battle between you and me
It is a heart's puzzle between you and me
Take your decision your self
Make you way your self
You have your own heart
I have my own heart
I don't want to ask you
Like a children .....
Like a little cat .....
I can not be strong
In this condition, anymore
If i can get to you ....
I have to suffer those things
Heart aches
Heart pain
Heart broken
Heart crack
Heart addiction
Heart attack
Heart failures
Heart crazy
Heart foolish
Heartlessly
Hearts ease
Heart stroke
Heart teasing
Heart blindness
That i knew to face all of those
My darling sweet heart
Because of i love you ......
Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: