Saturday 7 June 2008

My belief upon your smlies =)




My belief upon your smlies ========================================= She smiled to me With deeply ... gently That, it was .......... She sent it me a photo with smile So, deeply ... softly ... gently My darling ............ I can't control my smile After I saw your sweetest smiles You stabbed to my heart With your sweetest smiles How could I control my smiles You and me ... here online No limit within us .... Even, you are far away A thousand miles ..... I can feel your smiles I can miss your smiles I can touch your smiles I can kiss your smiles On your photos ...... I never change my smile Even , i will go to the city center I will smile every body When they see me If they will ask me ... why ? I will show your photos So, they will give me back a smile That i believe upon your smile My darling sweet heart , kisses , Miko Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: