Thursday 12 June 2008

You have been named, as My royal Cattleya :)


  You have been named, as My royal Cattleya :)
==========================================================

My darling ... Come here
Listen to me ... to my heart
I want to say to you ... only
A few words that ... just only
You and me understand about it
You are my flower
You are my innocent orchid
You are my royal orchid darling
You are so beautiful Orchid
In a subtle mix of grace
Like Cattleya of the royal orchids
Never see like this beauty

My darling .....
I'm so much worried about the people
Who want to destroy your life
Who want to suck your liquid as bee
Who want to pick up and sales
Who want to step upon your body
I am so much worried to you
Like Cattleya orchids

My darling ....
You will know about me
How much i am valuable to you
How much i respect to you
Just at beyond your glance
Just a touch of my hand on your body
Like the royal orchid named Cattleya
You will feel my sensitiveness upon you

My darling ....
Don't forget to move and dance
Like the royal orchid named Cattleya
Even, you are so busy with your daily works
Your beauty is Dancing ... darling
In the cool breeze with your flying hairs
Like the dancing orchid Cattleya
Dance with the symphonic movement
You  are the most beautiful girl
Nobody see like this beauty before
That my believe upon you
My darling sweet heart :)

 Compose by Michaelko  Copyright ©2008

No comments: