Friday 13 June 2008

I've planted a rose in my heart , to pain =)


















I've planted a rose in my heart, to pain
===============================================

My darling .......
I've planted a rose in my heart
The rose ... That i've loved
Always in my heart ...
In the deepest part
You are my royal rose
I will breath in my nose
Scent of your body smell
Like the scent of rose
Even, You have the nails
Of poisoned spikes
In your beautiful body
My darling .....
Be too hot to love you
In my heart ....
Be too pain to love you
Stab with your nails
In my heart ....
When you wake up
From the pretended love
You will know .....
How was it ... so painful things
For me .... my darling
When you can feel
For my pure love
You will cry .....
It was too late to know
In your heart ... my darling

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: