Monday 30 June 2008

A Romantic love dinner =)

    A Romantic love dinner
====================================================

My darling .........
I am feeling so lonely
Without your kind voices
I am always looking at ....
My email inbox ....
I am hoping that an email from you
I wish that you will come
The date, you told me
The time, you told me
The place, you told me
The flowers are without you ...
I don't think so, they are beautiful ....... ?
I will make a flower crown
For you ....darling .....
Will you put in your beautiful neck ?
I will compose a lyric of love song
For you....darling ...
Will you listen my love song to you ?
I will prepare my love dishes
For you ... darling ...
Will you enjoy with my love meals ?
I will write with love words as my love poem
For you .... darling ...
I will read in our love dinner ...
Under the Love candle light
If you don't like my poems
I will tear out my poems sheets
And i will try to write again ....
And again ...
Till you'd like my love poems
Even, my love song are no good for you
I will compose ... again and again
Till you would like my love songs
The flowers are without putting in your neck
The love songs are without listening with your heart
The love poems are without-reading with my heart
You will not feel like ... A Romantic love dinner
With me darling ..... ;)

 Compose by Michaelko        copyright ©2008

No comments: