Thursday 19 June 2008

My tears drops as ink :(

My tears drops as ink
=========================
My darling ........
When you are going away
Please leave me your a smile
And a kiss to my cheek
When the sun set .....
I will be seeing to the path
You will come to me that
I am hoping to you ....
You will be come back
From this lonely path that
I am dreaming to you ....
My believe upon you
Be always the same heart
Since, we have met on this path
A smile and a kiss ....
Will give me encourage
To continue my life and
My soul for tomorrow
When the moon light come
I will see on the sky
I could cry to you without tears
If the tears come out ....
They will not flow to my cheek
Because, My face is up to the sky
I will keep my tears drops
To write as ink
For my sad poems ........
My sweet heart ......
Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: