Sunday 22 June 2008

My love upon you









































My love upon you
==================================

My darling .....chit chaw

We have been so far away
I never forget about our love affairs
My eyes will tears up
When i am thinking about you
I have been so much missing you
If i have a chance ... to talk you
My love words will never end upon you
I will no answer for to solve
My heart's desire upon you
How can i substitute a woman ...
Like you ... You told me
So, easy words to me
Find some one else ....
If it is possible to live ?
A human being without a heart
I will take out my heart ....
It is really ... I am felt like this
Because of ... so much pains
Because of ... so much hurts
I don't want to suffer more
Even, times were gone away
My yearning upon you
Never end ... in these days
My hopes will never end
The days we can be together
Yours, Michaelko .....

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: