Monday 9 June 2008

The shells said me that the pearls are their tear drops :(



 
       The shells said me that the pearls are their tears drops  
 

===================================================



My darling ............

The white color pearls

The pink color pearls

The black color pearls

The silver color pearls

The golden color pearls

The blue color pearls

The shells are owned all of color pearls

Do you know that my darling sweet heart ?

Because of their pure heart and love

I know that you like the pearls



Why do you want to make ....

The pearls for your necklace ?

I think that ......

You should not use for it

Because, the pearls are

The tears drops of the shells ....

Do you know about it ... my darling ?

Please do not use for your necklace

Do you want to get a necklace ?

If you don't mind .... ?

You can make from my tears drops

You can make from my love words

You can make from my eyes

You can make from my sweats

The colorful pearls are ........

The tears drops of the shells ....

Do you know that ..... ?

My darling sweet heart ......



Compose by Michaelko   
    Copyright ©2008

 

No comments: