Monday 9 June 2008

A Blind man's Love story




A Blind man's Love story
========================================

My darling .....


I want to be near you
As soon as possible
That i always wished you
But, Time was gone by you
Till i am getting old ...
The cliffs was too far away
To make a bridge
Between us ....
Who can build our
Love bridge between us ?
I am looking for answer
But, Time is gone by you
Till i am getting old .....

I never know who kissed
My lover's lips ........
I never know who embraced
My lover's shoulder .......
I never know who touched
My lover's body ........
My young heart was broken
Into pieces ... darling
When i realized that ...

I was a blind man
Walking in the mid-night
Without moon light
Without stars light
Without a stick
Even, nobody help me
I am asking the questions
To the trees
To the clouds
To the mountains
To the rivers
Even, they can't answer me
When I am realized that ....
My heart is burning down
I never know who kissed
My lover's lips ........

My young life ... is
Unpleasant story ....
You've made me
I had to deserve
That is life ...
Did you mean of it ?
My heart is burning
Till the end of my living days
I was a blind man
For you ........

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: