Monday 9 June 2008

When you leave , Do not bring my Love :(





When you leave , Do not bring my Love ==========================================


My darling ....
You never think
I will be suffered by you
That is why .......
You've broken my heart
You do not have kindnesses
Now, I know .....
I believe that ...
You will suffer like me
Again ......
In the time you will know
How much i've suffered
Now, You are in happiness
Games of your Love

Please, My darling ...
When you leave me, alone
Do not bring my Love
You can take my body
You can take my sex
You can take my tears
You can take my sweat
You can take my eyes
You can take my scent
You can take my wealth
You can take my kindness
You can take my worries
You can take my cries
You can take my nights
You can take my words

Please, My darling ...
When you leave me, alone
Do not bring my Love
Let it be in Freedom
Ok ? think about it .....
What ever you do :(

Compose by Michaelko    Copyright ©2008

No comments: