Saturday 21 June 2008

A story of a blind man who has lost his heart in love :(





A story of a blind man who has lost his heart in love

===================================================================

My darling .....
I was a blind man for you every things
I can't see all of these sad things in my heart
After I've met you ...... in this life
Since ... we have departed each other
I've kept all of our memories of things
Your dresses ... your shoes .....
Your photographs .........
In the boxes .... I won't see them ...
As my heart desire .....
You always played a piano in the corner ...
I covered up with a silk cloth ....
Kept in a silent place ...in the store
I've tried to forget about you ....
As possible as ... i can ..... my darling
But , when i remember to you
I can't control my tears till now
Could you help me to control my tears ?
The stories of our love ... that
I 've wrote in many diaries ....
So .. there are many diaries book in my book shelf
How can i do with those sad diaries my darling ?
In my desire , I wanted to give all of them for you
To understand what happening in my heart
Sometime ... i was talking with our little daughter
About you .... When she asked me that
Where are you now ?
In the time .... I've kept my tears out
I won't show her my tears darling
I can't response her exactly
That i can only answer about you ....
You are travelling to ....
A very..... far away place
I won't teach my sad feeling to her darling
So, I have to lie ..... to be calm
To her heart ... my darling
One day ... when you will read
My love diaries ... You will know
All of my sadnesses ... upon you
Please come back .....
If you have read this my sad poems
As my part of diaries .....
My darling sweet heart ... :(

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: