Saturday 7 June 2008

My love journey to you



My love journey to you
=======================================

I am travelling to you
With a little yacht boat
To meet you ... my darling
I will follow the flowing water
Along the kindness-river
To reach you .... my darling
The Kindness-river reach to the Love's Ocean
That I knew it my darling ..... ;)
So, I will reach to the Love's Ocean
I will across the deepest sea
I will face the merciless storms
I will fight with the death's wind
I will pass all difficulties
I will reach to you in someday
I can not promise my darling
Which days will be with you
But, I believe that .....
I will reach to you
My Love's boat is travelling to you
Day by day ...
On my way ......
I will make as friendship with
The sea's birds ......
They will show me
The way to reach you
I will bring my old guitar
I will bring my my patient holy water
I will bring my holy wishes upon you
I will bring my promise as my soul
I will compose my love words as Love's poems
I will compose my love words as Love's songs
To be strong with my spirit
I will sing my love songs
Dedicated to you .... in my Love's journey
I will not see nobody on my way
I assume that .....
But, Do not worry about me
I believe that ........
I will reach to you in someday
My sweet heart darling ..... Kisses, Michaelko

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: