Monday 16 June 2008

The shower ;)

The shower

=======================

My darling …..

It was amazing grace ….

So beautiful scence that I never seen

A living Art or A living painting ?

But …..

Without color tubes and brushes

Scrapers and canvases ….

The beauty of your body

I can see through the glass curtain

The water spray ……

Flowing in your body

I can see through the glass curtain

Two breast were shaking

It was like two pink color jellies

Your two nipples ….

It was like two cherries on the top

I won't touch in this moment….

Your hands were running

Through your body … slowly

Gently moving to your hips

Your tinny waist

It was like my old guitar

If I will play like …

Strings in my guitar

Your body melodies

It could be a great music

It was amazing ….
In your beauty ….

I was caught outside

Your shower room

Watching at the scence

Amazing minutes ….

Amazing hour ….

I won't get to lose

This scene in my eyes
Till ... now
My darling .....

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: