Monday 28 July 2008

You took my love away =(

You took my love away

============================================

My darling ....
I am regretted with my words
May be rude words for you
I felt so much about it for you
I will be careful with my words
Upon you ... in the future ...
I am regretted with your tears
May be ... i was careless about you
I didn't realized it till you was crying
You told me that you will lose
Always with my words ...
Always with my touches ...
Always with my eyes ...
Always with my tears ...
My darling ....
How can i forget with
Your words ....?
My darling ...
While , you've left me
My love was being lost
In your deeply words
In the same time ...
Even , i might have bitterness upon you
My love was remained in your heart
Forever , with you darling
I will be never lost again
Do you know it ?
My darling .....
I don't have many words
In my mouth ...
But, i knew that you took
My love ... and away
With you ...
My darling sweet heart ...

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: