Sunday 20 July 2008

i will hide ... behind my Love poems =(































































































i will hide ...behind my Love poems
=====================================================

My darling ........
My mind are flying in the air
As the rain drops ...
Because of you darling
My soul are flying in the darkness
As the stars .....
Because of you darling
My fears are coming from the darkness
As you know ...
My heart is so beating
When the Flowers are so shaky
In the darkness ...
My darling ...
If i will be alone ... i am scared it
Why don't you come to hug me darling ?
When i am alone ...
I am looking for the answer .... why ?
Those , all of my emotions are became
My sad songs darling ......
If you will leave me forever
Those all of my sadness will be recorded
As my sad Love poems .... =(
If the flowers are so high in the mountains
I will look on from far away darling
My love is only for you ...
Even ... you could forget about me
When i am yearning to you ...
I will compose sad poems
Till , my heart is satisfied
I will not keep in my heart ...
I do not want to accept
This situation ... darling
So, i will hide ...
Behind the my Love poems
My Love words are always
Full amount of my soul darling
Now , My yearning days are became
Love songs for you darling
If you never come back to me
I will live with my sad songs
You know it ... darling =(
I love you so much .....
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: