Wednesday 2 July 2008

I want your smile , and I'll give you back ... darling =)





























































































































































































































I want your smile , and I'll give you back ... darling =)

====================================================================

My sweet heart darling .............
The reason of us ..... why are in so far away , now ?
I can't find out the solutions till now ....
But, i don't forget about you in my owned living days .....
It is meant that i have so much in Love with you darling
If you come online ...... my darling ;)
I want to see your message at least one in my email box
Because of ... it is made my heart feeling in so cool ... darling
Even unfortunately ..... I can't reach you
Do you ever remember about me darling .... ?
Please , do not live like a stranger ....
Even , we are in so far away ....
When you see my smiled photographs for you
Please , give your smile to me ... =) ?
I never forget about you to give you my sweetest smile
When i see your photographs on my computer screen
So, I want your smile darling ..... in every days
And I'll give you back ...... =)


Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: