Thursday 24 July 2008

Can you substitute with your innocent Love ?

























































Can you substitute with your innocent Love ? ===============================================================

I want to get again...
My child hood life

Love with innocent bliss
If i can get it again darling
I will never forget about you
My darling sweet heart
I will always remember about you
Do not give up our love journey
Till we have to achieve our love
To be complete and paradise world
We are nearly arrived to the sea shore
We have been across with ....
Uncertainties
Fears
Our Prayer
Our Soul
Our Love
Diligent
Our touches
Kindness of your nature
In this Love ocean .....
We have to reach a few yards darling
Why do you give up our love journey ?
I will say to this world " Good bye "
In some day .......
I know every body have to depart loved one
But , not now darling ....
Why did you go early ... ?
Before we arrive to the LOve beach
I want to re-start again with you my darling
My mind is do not want to think about
Sadness with you
But .......
I will never forget about you
My Darling ... i needed you ...
Can you substitute with
Your innocent Love , again to me ?

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: