Tuesday 22 July 2008

I can't sleep in the winter, alone ... =(

        I can't sleep in the winter, alone ... =(
=============================================================

My darling ....
The summer is approaching to me
The summer is kissing to me
The leaves of flowers falling
The seed of flowers are spreading
They know the seasons of Love
When the wind will blow away them
I'll get the scent of the flowers
When the wind will play with the leaves of tree
I'll looking at them with highly pleased mind
They will persuade my hiding Love upon you
What about you my darling ... ?
Will you persuade me with your erotic Love
I am keeping my Love upon you to multiply
I will not let it go ... till you're near me
I will not follow the flowers my darling ...
I will not play with the leaves of tree ...
I will be sincerely waiting for you
Sometime , I felt un control my mood
When i see this beautiful sexy summer
Persuading my love ....
So, Darling ... please come to me
Before, the winter will kiss me on my nose
I wanted you beside me ... as soon as possible
Because, I can't sleep in the winter, alone ... =(

Compose by Michaelko    copyright ©2008


No comments: