Thursday 17 July 2008

My foolish love is always for you =(



































































































































My foolish love is always for you
==============================
=======================

My hurted heart is so sensitive for you
I became alive with you ....
Do you know it my darling ?
My foolish love is always for you
I became a crazy man with you ....
Do you know it my darling ?
My cool love is always for you
I have a plan to meet you
In our future darling ....
Why we are in so far away ?
I couldn't understand about it ...
When, i was busy ....
I could talk with you in the chat box
When i remember that ....
I become with teary in my eyes ... darling
My heart is so easy to break for you darling
My tears are so easy to drop for you darling
Why are you so attractive to my heart ?
What did you make to my heart ? =(
I am foolish guy as smiling alone darling
When the people see me .....
They are laughing at me .... you know ?
Why did you do in my heart darling
When i see you photograph in my chat box
I am missing you so much ... darling
I will never win upon you ... ok ?
My soul is always in your heart ....
That I've sent you ....
Through my lord ... my darling
Every day in my prayer
I will pray to my lord
My Love soul to touch you
In your daily life ......
My Love passion to feel you
In your daily life ......
My heart's beat to awake you
In your daily living nano-seconds ;)
My darling sweet heart ....

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: