Wednesday 16 July 2008

Why did you accept my love ?

Why did you accept my love ?
=====================================================


My darling ...
My life is not for you
Can you tell me the reason ?
Why did you accept my love ?
Even, i am remembering ...
Our each single Love's words
But, you've called
My name is misspelled
You told me that for a while
Have to travel some where ...
Now, you said that it was mistake
You will never be back to me
Why ... my darling ... ?
I have a very kindly Love with you
That ...
I was mistaken to give it for you
I was too late to care my heart
Now, i am so much suffering with my heart
If you don't love ....
You should not lie to me
so, I can find any other love song
To listen to me heart
Now, I am too late for it =(
My darling sweet heart
Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: