Saturday 19 July 2008

I need to know what it is Love from you















































































































I need to know what it is Love from you
==============================================================

My darling i can not control
My heart's beats ....
When you gazed my eyes
My darling i will not control
My heart beats .....
What will happen with you at the time ...
I thought that ...
It is meant ... your love to me
How can i know? that
You are loving me darling ?
Can you tell me without a word ?
I do not want a puzzle of Love
I need your Love's melodies
Without any instruments ...
It that ok for you my darling ....?
I need to know what it is Love
Just from your heart's beats ... =) ?
In the time ....
I will not control my heart's beats
I wanted to be with you
My love is in World record Love's story
I will not finish my Love's history
After ... if i know that it is your Love
I can give you as my promise
Ok my darling sweet heart ..... ?

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: