Friday 25 July 2008

My darling , Any kind of reason ... don't leave me alone =(
























































My darling , Any kind of reason ... don't leave me alone =(
====================================================================

Oh my darling
Why are you forgetting about me ?
Any kind of reason ...
I do not want to be departed
With you my darling
Why are so torturing me
I want to tell you
About my heart felt
Feeling with you darling
I do not want to talk about
Heart aches words to you
I want to make sure that
Your heart is deeply touched by my words
My heart is so pained about you
My darling in my every days
I couldn't count ....
My sleepless nights for you
Actually ...
Every body know about it
But , i will not be shame
About it .....
My yearning upon you
In my daily life ....
Any kind of reason
Why do you have to ignore me ?
My darling sweet heart ...
Tell me your reasons clearly ?
If the conditions like this ....
My life is will not be long
My darling sweet heart .....

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008


No comments: