Wednesday 23 July 2008

You are my puppet master ;)








































































You are
my puppet master
=================================================

My darling ...
You are a military commander
I am a listener of you
I have to obey all what you've ordered to me
You are my leader
I have to follow where you do
Even , you will go to edge of the cliff
You are my guide
I have to travel where ever you go
Even , across the universe
I must listen you words
You owned my days
You govern my Love city
You control my Love soul
You manage my Love life
You command my desire
You can play me like a puppet's life
If you will order to me
To meet with the death
I won't say to you " No "
I am not me ....
You are me ....
Love is not my own
You owned my Love
Your words is my life

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: