Sunday 6 July 2008

Waiting for the Love's chances ... with Love =)

Waiting for the Love's chances ... with Love

===================================================================

If i have a chance
To ask to the Love birds
I will ask them " Would you like to bring
My love words to my darling ? "

If i can stand on the sea water
I will try to communicate with seagull
I will ask them " Can you help me to look for
My darling Love letter in a bottle ? "

If i can fly over on the green mountains
To play a Love game with you
I will ask the trees " Can you blossom
The flowers as our Love games play ground ? "
So , you will not feel a painful things
When you'll fall on the flowers

Now here ... is so raining some time
I can't see your face in the clouds
It is not like clear blue sky ....
When i meet you ... at the time

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: