Saturday 5 July 2008

Why do you not know ? ;)

Why do you not know ?
==================================================

My darling .....
If the love have two edges
Why do not you reply ... ?
My Love upon you
If you know about
Days and nights .......
Where they come from ?
You know that you can't see
The sun in the mid night
You know that you can't see
The moon that in the day time
You might know ..... it

Why do you not know ?
About my soul deep Love
Where is it coming from ?
Upon you ..... =(
I know ... today's world people
Many of them ..... with
Kind less hearts in living
But, I've assumed that ....
You do not contain
In those peoples ......
I need your love to me
Respectfully to my soul
The nature of Love
Is that in you , i believe it

But, I need your immediately response Love
It is ... i am feeling , now
My sweet heart darling

Compose by Michael ko copyright ©2008

No comments: