Friday 4 July 2008

I am painting in a poem , For our Love Imagine in my heart

I am painting in a poem , For our Love Imagine in my heart
======================================================================


My darling
I want to bring to you
The world's the highest mountains

My darling
I want to bring to you
The highest clouds in the blue sky

My darling
I want to bring to you
The new planets across the Universe

So, our love is more going
Into the deepest soul on our trip
I wish you to be happy
With me ...... =)
In your heart warmly
I will pray to my lord
Our love is absolutely
In joy and happiness
For the whole our life
Every .... My single word
My writing poems
My speaking voices
I wish you .... that
To touch in your heart
Leave in your heart
In the deepest parts ...
Remains there .... till
My sincere Love is growing
In your blood .....
Erotic mood in your desire
Behind the scenes of our love
When you'll read my poems
You will get to tear down
Touch in your deepest heart
In the same moods in my heart

Before i will pick up you ....
Like a royal Orchid flowers
You will fall in my hands
In the nature of flowers like ....
I wish that ... my darling =)

Before you leave from my imagine
I wish to get a kiss on my lips
I wish to get a touch on my cheeks
With your soft fingers ....
Looking at my eyes ... deeply

When i am painting your beauty
In my poems .... All of those
Naturally come in my soul
So, I will paint a painting of
Our Love ... with my words
Upon my Love poems

My sweet heart darling ........
I wish that ..... all of those
I will pray to my Lord about it
To get in my future with you
In my lonely soulfully heart
Without you .... =(
My sweet heart darling .......

Compose by Michael ko copyright ©2008

No comments: