Tuesday 30 September 2008

To my darling ....... ( Version . 29 )


Love is a peaceful thing that i heard
====================================

My Darling ...., if ?....
I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you
With my endless Love ....

My darling .....
The burning sun is .......
The hottest things that i heard
Now, It is mistaken that
Since, you've left me from the days
My heart is burning days after days
Now, I can prove it my darling
If you come and touch my burning heart
It is hotter than the burning sun
Do you know that ... ?
Love is a peaceful thing that i heard
Now, It is mistaken that
Since, you've left me from the days
My heart is burning days after days
I do not need your hatred Love anymore
I don't want to get my heart in burning
Now, i am waiting for you ...
To cool down my heart burning
My darling sweet heart ...

So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So, you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: