Thursday 18 September 2008

To my darling ....... ( Version . 20 )


My yearns came to me silently ..... in my mid-days' dreams =(
===========================================================

My darling ....
I wished to meet you .... that
The days of snow started falling days
which I had left you ...
Since then .... i knew that
You will miss me darling
I won't face you in the same place
I had left you ....
Even , My foot steps are going ahead
Which I am heavily walking
Now, I have encouraged with snow
My yearn come to me silently
To my heart .....
My heart is pained suddenly
In my mid-day's dreams ....
I've wished to travel to reach you
So, I've yearned in my mid-day's dreams
My mind is running to meet you
My desire is reaching to you
My dreams are touching to my heart
But, all are happening in my mid-days' dreams
My darling sweet heart

So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: