Saturday 13 September 2008

To my darling ....... ( Version . 18 )




A dried flower .... I will value you with my love
========================================
My Darling ...., if ?....
I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you
With my endless Love ....

My darling ...
My childhood's tear drops of love
Have been dried out
From many year ago ....
Now , I have to cry again
Because of you =(
I am watching a rose flower
To grow up .... to be blossomed
Suddenly ... someone took it
And my rose flower has been destroyed
How could i keep my tears ..... ?
I am a human being ....
Some time ...can be mistaken
Sometime ... can be blinded
Sometime ... can be crazy
Darling .....
Even , you are now
A dried flower ....
A destroyed flower ....
I will keep in my heart
I will value it in my love
Please do not cry anymore
Every body can be wrong
At least once ....
We are in patient of love
Another day which is
Near to us ...
The future is always growing up
The past is left behind .....
Please do not cry anymore
Please greet me with your smiles

My darling sweet heart
So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So, you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: