Friday 26 September 2008

To my darling ....... ( Version . 27 )


I wished you, to know about it .., My long yearning days .
==========================================

My Darling ...., if ?....
I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you
With my endless Love ....

My darling ....
In my golden days .........
You've te ached me , how to love
You've te ached me , how to cry
You've rested on my shoulder
Just, a few minutes
But, I've remembered
For my the whole life
My heart is you ....
Only you ..... darling
Even, my heart is so painful though
I shall try to smile for you
When I met you ....
You gave me a na-no second of smile
But, I remembered
For my the whole life
My darling ....
You've te ached me , how to love
You've te ached me , how to cry
Even, my heart is hurt ........
I will be continue to love upon you
When you left me with your laughter's
The echos of your voices,
Till threaten to my heart
My long yearning days ......
Still remaining endlessly
In my day dreams ....
With full of nightmares about you
My darling sweet heart ...

So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So, you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008


No comments: